Thank you for applying IABG"Botanical Garden Development and Management" training course 2020.
We have received your application documents. Candidates will be selected by a joint committee of both the IABG Office and Chenshan Botanical Garden and will receive the notification of selection results before August 12th, 2020.
Any questions about the training please contact Ms. Huang by email email@example.com.
for International Training Course on Botanical Garden Development and Management
Sponsor: Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden
Organizer: Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden (CSBG), International Association of Botanic Gardens (IABG), IABG Asian Division
Address: No.3888, Chenhua Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai, P.R. China, 201602
Tel.:+86-021-37792288-350 Fax: +86-021-67657800
I. Basic information of applicant
English Proficiency (Please tick)
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China and Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden WILL cover the following expenses:
- Training and education expenses in China
- Accommodation in China
- Meal (refers to the meals served by the organizer) in China
- An accident insurance during the course
- Visa fee and transit visa fee
- Local transportation within your country
- Medical bill for chronic disease, beauty jobs, massage, and false teeth planting, etc.
- Local transportation expenses for activities not organized by the organizer
- Accommodation & meals during the international flight
- The fee for rescheduled flight due to personal reason